|Season 1, Episode 9|
|Air date||March 15, 2010|
|Written by||Ron Rappaport|
|Directed by||Rich Correll|
Spiders, Snakes and Clowns
Iron Weasel decide to record a charity single for Tripp's grandmother's retirement home. But when the band purposely spends the money from the song on a sky-diving trip, They must perform community service to pay off their debt to the home.
- Ash: Old people are no fun. There always like "Turn down that music", "Cut you hair", "Stop hugging me or I'll call the bus driver!"
- Derek: Oh come on, What's he gonna do, put us in jail? (laughing then Burger and Ash laugh, but later crying in jail)
- Derek: Kid! We need to get out of here.
- Ash: They made us go to the yard and excuses and then they made us go to the shower and shower. It's bad man, it's bad!
- Burger: There's no privacy.
Tripp: Burger, you go to the bathroon with the door open all the time.
Burger: I meant for writing in my diary.
- Derek: Someone's got a crush on your mother.
- Burger: (interrupting) Not cool!
Iron Weasel song(s) featured:
- "Geezers Rock"
- "I Wanna Punch Stuff"
This is the second episode to have the song I Wanna Punch Stuff.